Are you customer-service savvy and possess experience in the hospitality industry, and have a passion for supporting persons with disabilities?
Opportunity for volunteers to help the community as a Cafe Volunteer at a Secret Garden located in Richmond!
Volunteers experience action packed days filled with new experiences and a great opportunity to enjoy the company of new friends.
- Serving customers (taking orders, handling food and beverages, managing the register, etc.)
- Making tea and coffee
- Cooking meals and desserts
Would suit someone who is recently retired or wanting to return to the workforce.
Shifts are flexible. The cafe is open from Mondays to Saturdays from 9am to 4pm.
The cafe operates in the nursery area of the garden.
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Clearance
- Previous experience in a hospitality role and/or a qualification as a Barista or Cook is preferred but not essential.
If you are interested in this volunteer position, please complete our expression of interest form leep.ngo/eoi.