Interact and share your knowledge with those in the community who may be vulnerable, and gain leadership experience as a Music Group Facilitator.
Opportunity to facilitate music sessions for a passionate group of individuals who find music to be a positive aspect of their lives.
The volunteer will be assisting with the Western Sydney Leisure & Recreation Service (WSLRS) based in Parramatta.
The main duty of the volunteer is to help guide and facilitate the Music Group either once a week or once a fortnight on a Thursday from 2pm-4pm.
A music background is required.
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Clearance
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Passionate about role modelling behaviours
- Enjoys interacting with community members
- Manages time effectively
To express interest in this position, please complete the expression of interest form.