Johanna de Ruyter is a professional development coach who has completed studies in Theatre and Movement, Communications, Coaching and Training. Drawing on story sharing and theatre practices she uses the performing arts, communication and creativity to meet distinct learning outcomes for companies around the world.
During this forum you will:
- Develop an understanding of how and where your creative self can work alongside your logic, reason and method
- Come to understand some of the science of creativity
- Engage with practices to open and move your creative juices
- Identify the specific steps that activate your creativity
- Put your creativity to specific tasks, playfully exploring contexts where you would like to be more creative
This event is free for volunteer managers or team leaders working in the Blacktown, Parramatta, Cumberland, Hills, Penrith, Hawkesbury, Penrith and Blue Mountains local government areas.
Cnr Flushcombe Rd & Alpha St
Email: [email protected]