This practical, “how to” training is to help build your confidence in working with and communicating through an interpreter when working with CALD older people.
You will learn:
- How to better understand the needs and preferences of CALD older people
- When you should engage an interpreter
- Face to face vs telephone interpreting
- How to book interpreters through TIS and NSW Health
- How to conduct an interview with an interpreter
Presented by NBMLHD Multicultural Health Service and WSLHD Health Care Interpreter Service.
This training is FREE for local service providers.
2-6 Cullen Ave
Jordan Springs, NSW 2747
Email: [email protected]