Gain a better understanding of yourself and an insight into the motivations and behaviours of others, helping improve your interactions and collaborations.
This two-day program will be conducted by leading cross cultural engagement specialists Deborah Rhodes and Ernie Antoine.
Through this course you will develop skills to:
- Understand the powerful and unconscious influence of cultural values on our behaviour
- Appreciate how people who are different from us are also influenced by their cultural values
- Generate a deep understanding of common issues and priorities when working in culturally mixed groups
- Strengthen cross-cultural communication
- Build and lead partnerships based on trust, respect, reciprocity and shared commitment to results
“Having done this workshop 10 years ago I can say you couldn’t give yourself a better gift!”
Cecily Michaels, CEO, Leep
Penrith, NSW 2750
Email: [email protected]
|Registration Fee (Includes catering, two pyschometric tests & a handbook)||$ 70.00|