Your presenter, Johanna De Ruyter, utilises stories and storytelling in a wide range of contexts.
Johanna facilitates story based forums with Playback Theatre Sydney - a rich and dynamic communication forum that uses improvisation and personal storytelling to explore and illuminate specific topics.
In addition, she facilitates Leadership Presence and Storytelling training programs throughout the Asia Pacific region. Johanna draws on her knowledge and experience of how to apply performance techniques to strengthen communication.
In this workshop you will learn:
- The science of storytelling
- How to structure a good story
- How to identify your storiesto mirror a theme or purpose
- How to craft your story
- Unlock your unique storytelling style
- To integrate your new ability you will apply your storytelling skills in a presentation to influence and inspire an audience
This workshop is FREE for volunteer managers based in Blacktown, Parramatta, Cumberland, The Hills, Penrith and Blue Mountains local government areas.
Dooley's Lidcombe Catholic Club
Lidcombe, NSW 2141
Email: [email protected]