Complaints and Feedback
We welcome your feedback
Leep wants to continually improve the service it provides. If you have any concerns or problems with our service, we would like you to let us know. Telling us about your concerns will help us improve our service.
You or a friend, family member or advocate can contact us about your issue. An advocate is someone who can speak on your behalf.
Any concerns you raise will be dealt with quickly and fairly.
- We will ask you how would you like us to solve this problem for you
- We will ask you how you would like to be involved
- We will try to have your problem or concern fixed within two weeks
- We will keep you informed of our progress in fixing your problem
- Your concern or complaint will be dealt with confidentially
- We will let you know the outcome of your complaint