Join the Leep Board [Voluntary Positions]
Join our Board! Use your skills and knowledge to help address the digital divide for 1 in 5 Australians not online. Leep is a key influencer on delivering real change to people who are disadvantaged by not having the skills and confidence to be online safely. The voluntary Board role offers you the chance to be part of our drive for real social change.
You will work with our highly-skilled and committed Board members to provide strategic input and guide Leep to the next level.
This opportunity is for you if:
- You have a passion for social justice, aligning with our values and mission; and
- The time to participate in bi-monthly Board meetings currently held 4.00pm-6.30pm in Parramatta;
Email Cecily Michaels (CEO) ([email protected]) your:
- CV, and
- a brief expression of interest (EOI) outlining why you are interested and what skills you’d like to contribute to Leep’s Board
Closing Date: Friday 10 August 2018
The next stage will include:
- Review of your EOI and CV
- Shortlisting of applicants
- Interview with Chair
- Opportunity to participate with the Board at a meeting
- Final decision about suitability and fit.