This recorded webinar is designed for people looking to enhance their volunteering skills with the aim of entering the workforce. Watch the webinar and complete
Leep believes that volunteering is a gift.
It provides people with an opportunity to give back to local communities and in return transforms a volunteer’s health and wellbeing, and for some, provide a pathway to employment.
Leep works with a diverse range of organisations in Western Sydney, and can help you find a volunteer role that fits your passion, interest and skills.
We also offer bespoke services at affordable rates to address the specific needs of our clients. Services include:
- Development of a corporate volunteer strategy
- Corporate volunteer engagement
- Development of an organisation volunteer engagement strategy
- Event volunteer training and management
- Tailored volunteer training programs
- Volunteer program development workshops and consultations
- Legend to volunteering
- Connecting through boundaries
- Safe conversations
- Self-care for volunteers
- Volunteering as a pathway to employment
- Accidental counselling
- Disability inclusion
- Working with others across cultures
Join Emily Mierisch as she explains how the State Library of NSW is leading the charge in embracing diversity within their volunteer program, while maintaining
Australians are very busy people – working an average of 4 extra hours a week to be able to get through their to do list.