Leep believes that volunteering is a gift.
It provides people with an opportunity to give back to local communities and in return transforms a volunteer’s health and wellbeing, and for some, provide a pathway to employment.
Leep works with a diverse range of organisations in Western Sydney, and can help you find a volunteer role that fits your passion, interest and skills.
We also offer bespoke services at affordable rates to address the specific needs of our clients. Services include:
- Development of a corporate volunteer strategy
- Corporate volunteer engagement
- Development of an organisation volunteer engagement strategy
- Event volunteer training and management
- Tailored volunteer training programs
- Volunteer program development workshops and consultations
- Legend to volunteering
- Connecting through boundaries
- Safe conversations
- Self-care for volunteers
- Volunteering as a pathway to employment
- Accidental counselling
- Disability inclusion
- Working with others across cultures
Australians are very busy people – working an average of 4 extra hours a week to be able to get through their to do list.